Thought for today:
Time can be our friend. It takes time to grow plants, people, relationships.
Time can also be our enemy if we suffer from time clutter addiction. The adrenaline rush of “busyaholism,” overdoing, perfectionism, over-achieving, and information overload.
A personal share:
“I discovered the CLA pamphlet on Spiritual Timing and was immediately blown away by the wisdom it contained.
It’s not about poor time management skills. It’s about aligning our will with our Higher Power’s spiritual time. The Spiritual Timing leaflet goes into these 9 methods to align our time, in much more depth than these highlights can convey:
- Getting quality rest.
- Being available to our Higher Power’s inspiration.
- Doing all tasks mindfully.
- Simplifying our lifestyle, our homes, our agendas.
- Decelerating to take time to let events register.
- Being selective about any new commitment.
- Staying to receptive to the ways we connect with our Higher Power and the universe around us.
- Processing our emerging emotions and awareness as they arise during our practice of these methods.
- Recognizing our recollections and using them to plan and meet our visions.
Meditation for today:
We connect psychically with each other in ways science has yet to realize. There are many theories, and much more to be revealed.
For instance, our consciousness is more than the atoms in our bodies; it is how they interoperate with this universe at large. over the course of time, we are already “wired” to understand intuitively, connect with other minds, in the vibrant network of life.
Affirmations for today:
“Today I will honor my time. I will keep or reschedule appointments as needed, taking care of my needs and the needs of my job.
“I will also schedule a quiet half hour alone to put my life in perspective. During this time I will carefully consider each of my commitments, and decide whether they bring joy into my life. If they do not, I will ask my Higher Power for guidance about letting go of these burdens. In this way, I will become a better version of myself.”
About Time Clutter…
- Clutterers Anonymous (CLA)
- Clutterers Anonymous Online or Skype Meetings (complete meeting schedule and call-in instructions)
- Clutterers Anonymous Literature (for ordering CLA literature)
- Clutter Literature Excerpts
- CLA Tools
About Money and Underearning…
Ever feel like everyone else in the world must have been given “The Rule Book” except you when it came to your work-life and increasing your income? The following books by Jerrold Mundis help under-earners overcome blocks to true fulfillment in career and life:
Earn What You Deserve: How to Stop Underearning & Start Thriving by Jerrold Mundis.
Making Peace with Money by Jerrold Mundis.
- See our Fourth Step Template which helps us to take a fearless moral inventory.
- Some members, with the help of their Pressure Relief Group, take a moratorium from debt payments in order to get their spending under control. See this Debt Moratorium sample letter to creditors for one example.
- If you are new to this blog, check out our overview of the program of recovery from compulsive debting.
If you like this post, please click one of the like/share buttons on the site. If you would like to receive daily “Thoughts for today”, enter your email and a username in the subscription form at the top of this page. Some links on this page bring you to other sites. Clicking a book title or image brings you to information about purchasing it. If you buy something it will help support this blog with a small commission – which does not add to your cost! PlentyTML.com does not give specific financial advice and makes no guarantees about the books or concepts it recommends.
Copyright 2016, PlentyOfTimeMoneyAndLove.com.